Dress Socks for Men (aff link)
Saturday, January 16, 2021
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Below you’ll find the updated table from the CDPH for COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by age Group in California.
Saturday, August 15, 2020
The CA Department of Public Health has a table outlining the COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by Age Group. This is great information to help better understand the current state of COVID-19 in California. The table below was published on the CDPH website as of 8/15/2020, last updated 8/13/2020.
COVID-19 has had a monumental impact on all our lives beginning March 2020. The evolution of data collected and published has been intriguing to watch. The State of California has a portal to access data, models and dashboards.
If you’re looking to do your own modeling or visualizations, access the data in the California Open Data Portal: https://data.ca.gov/group/covid-19
The State of California has produced dashboard using Tableau Public.
Monday, February 8, 2016
- Navigate to Catalog > URL Management
- Edit the URL for the existing category and set the Redirect value to Permanent (301). Then choose Save.
- Back at the URL Management screen. Click the Add URL Rewrite button.
- Choose Custom from the drop down menu.
- Enter the ID Path (desired path), request path (original path) and target path (desired path). Also, select Permanent (301) for the redirect. Reference the image below. Choose Save.
- You now have a Permanent (301) URL rewrite. Congrats.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Local storage, shared storage
- VMs with status sign
- Networks and more!
If you're looking for Visio stencils for your next project, take a look at these from Veeam. They are free, what else can you ask for? ...
Below you’ll find the updated table from the CDPH for COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by age Group in California. Source: https://www.cdph.ca.gov...